Briar Kique Tee
The wardrobe jersey staples that we live by are updated through panelling, fade effects and directional laundering. Cut from a cotton blend devore jersey, the upper of the Briar Kique Tee is semi sheer due to a bespoke wash eating away at sections of the garment. Able to define your aesthetic, simply add skinny jeans and boots.
- Round low neckline, short sleeves, semi sheer upper, devore quality
- Slim fitting
- Cotton and polyester mix
- Delicate wash
- Model is 5'8" and wears a UK size 10 Made in: Portugal
- To keep your new jersey garment looking its best, we recommend to follow the instructions on the care label carefully and choose the cleaning method suggested.
- Do not tumble dry your garments unless stated on the care label.
- If machine wash is suggested, make sure you use the correct washing temperature as stated on the care label and wash white, dark and coloured items separately to prevent colour bleeding.
- If hand wash is endorsed, use cold water and a mild laundering detergent. Never wring or scrub the garment, as this can damage the elasticity of the fabric. Do not use water if the label recommends dry clean only.
- Do not dry your garment in direct sunlight and iron on reverse.
- Minimise pilling by rubbing your clothes as little as possible, keeping them away from harsh surfaces and only washing garments inside out. Please be aware that pilling is a natural effect that can result from abrasion and friction during wear, and does therefore not constitute a quality defect.
UK 10/US 6 , UK 14/US 10 , UK 4/US 0 , UK 6/US 2 , UK 8/US 4 , UK 12/US 8