Givenchy HDG Top Handle Mini Patent Leather Crossbody Bag, Oxblood
The HDG bag is Riccardo Tisci's perception of a French couture house creating a bag today for a dynamic urban woman. It is about classicism and elegancewith a hint of sporty attitude, and is easy to wear: fundamental notions of what the name Givenchy stands for.
- Givenchy patent lambskin crossbody bag.
- Shiny palladium hardware.
- Hinged top handles; detachable crossbody strap.
- Extended zip top with belted sides.
- "HDG" (House de Givenchy) logo lettering.
- Inside, fabric lining and pocket.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 10 1/4"H x 8 1/2"W x 6"D.
- Made in Italy.