Showcasing intricate stitch patterns and nautical inspired finishes, our directional knitwear are beautiful layering pieces or can equally define an outfit. Our knit to face the new season, the AllSaints Plex Sweater; it is knitted in a luxurious cotton yarn, with a mismatched Breton stripe and waffle stitch base delivering a true textural piece. The perfect layering garment, wear over jersey with leather skirts.
- Mismatched Breton stripe, waffle stitch base, 1x1 ribbed trims
- 100% cotton
- Delicate wash and dry clean
- Model is 5'11"" and wears a size Medium Made in: China
- To keep your new garment looking its best, we recommend to follow the instructions on the care label carefully and choose the cleaning method suggested.
- If hand wash is endorsed, wash the knitwear separately in cold water, using a special wool or mild laundering detergent. Reshape whilst damp, cool iron on the reverse and dry the garment flat. Do not use water if the label recommends dry clean only.
- Store your knitwear folded and flat. If necessary, use padded hangers.
- Minimise pilling by rubbing your clothes as little as possible, only washing garments inside out and using a mild laundry detergent. Please be aware that pilling is a natural effect that can result from abrasion and friction during wear, and does therefore not constitute a quality defect. To remove pilling use a pilling comb, fabric shaver or de-fuzzing machine with great care to avoid damaging the garment.
Chalk/ink , Ink/porcelain
XS , S , M , L