why we made this When we're in the middle of practice, we like pants that move with us (not of their own accord). We designed these wide leg bottoms with buttons at the ankle—we do them up to keep our pants in place and undo them after class for a relaxed fit—and a roll-down waistband so we can pick our perfect coverage.
- fabric + features
- four-way stretch Practice Cotton is naturally breathable and soft against your skin
- buttons at the ankle give you options – button them up for a tapered fit that stays put during class and tucks easily into boots
- roll down the smooth, no-dig waistband to adjust the rise
- designed not to shrink so laundry day is a good day
- fit + function
- designed for: yoga
- fabric(s): Practice Cotton
- fit: loose
- rise: adjustable
- inseam: 32 1/2 "
- leg opening: 29 1/2 "
4 , 6 , 8 , 10