Women's VIVOBAREFOOT Ultra Pure
Pare down your water-ready style even further with the VIVOBAREFOOT Ultra Pure water sneaker. This zero-pitch women's minimalist shoe offers the same lightweight, breathable, single-unit cage design as the popular VIVOBAREFOOT Ultra but eliminates the sock for a greater sense of freedom. The glueless 3D EVA shell upper and sole unit pair breezy perforations with a high-abrasion, hex-flex outsole for sure grip on wet, slippery surfaces; an elastic lace and toggle let you adjust for a snug fit. The vegan-friendly VIVOBAREFOOT Ultra Pure amphibious shoe features an anatomically shaped toe box, allowing toes to splay naturally for comfort, grip and an exemplary barefoot water experience. The 7mm EVA sole compresses to 3mm with use, providing maximum feel of underfoot surfaces—wet or dry—plus dependable protection.
- 100% vegan, glueless construction
- Amphibious Sole
- Anatomic Toe Box
- Dual-density injection-molded 3D EVA shell upper with hexagonal cutouts
- Elastic cord and lock lacing system
- Fully molded, high-abrasion injected 7mm amphibious EVA outsole with hexagonal tread design
- Natural Foot Flex and Great Toe Engagement
- Neutral Last
- VIVOBAREFOOT Sole System
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
35 EU US Women's 5